Gods Nutrition, LLC TERMS OF SERVICE:
Effective Date: November 1, 2016.
By accessing the Gods Nutrition Website (GodsNutrition.com), purchasing our products, or using the services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- Use of Website.
- These Terms of Service apply to you whether you access this Website through the home page or directly access any page located on our website. These terms also apply if you purchase our products or use our services.
- We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms of Service at any time upon reasonable notice. Any changes to these Terms of Service will be posted on this page. Notice of all such changes will be posted in advance of the effective date. If you use the website or service, or buy our products after the effective date of any changes, you agree to be bound by any updated Terms of Service. It is your responsibility to regularly review these Terms of Service.
- The website is open to all users who have a legitimate interest in our products, services, or our website. You must be over 18 years of age to purchase products from our website.
- We reserve the right to limit, restrict, or deny access to our products, services, or the website to any user at any time for any reason. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we may prohibit you or anyone from accessing or using the Website if: (1) you violate this Agreement; (2) In our reasonable opinion, your use of the products, services or website poses a risk to any of our other customers or the public; (3) your use of the products, services or website poses harm or a reasonable threat of harm to any computer system used by the website, or exposes us to unreasonable legal risk; or (4) is contrary to law.
- Limitation on Use of the Website.
- You agree to comply with the following restrictions governing your use of the Website.
- You may use the products, services and website only for your personal use
- You will not use the products, services or website for any illegal activity.
- You will not use the website for purposes of harassing any third party or for publishing or distributing any libelous, slanderous, or defamatory materials or any obscene, scandalous or indecent materials or any other illegal purpose.
- You represent, warrant and agree that none of the materials submitted by You or through your account will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including patent, copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights.
- You agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Service or the Website.
- You will not post any viruses or other computer code to the website or services which is designed to harm or damage any computer system or which is designed to interrupt or interfere with the proper functioning of the website, services, or any computer system, or which is designed to damage or destroy any data contained on any computer system or which interfere with the orderly use of the services.
- You agree to comply with the following restrictions governing your use of the Website.
- Proprietary Rights in Content on the Website.
- All content on the Website, including but not limited to design, text, graphics, other files, and their selection and arrangement, are our property. We own the copyright in all content, except for the content supplied by the Company’s affiliates or members, which content is used and posted with permission. No content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company’s prior written permission.
- All trademarks, logos, trade dress, and service marks on the Website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of ours or our partners, affiliates or service providers and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
- You agree to pay all fees and charges charged to your account in accordance with our fee schedule and purchasing policies as set forth at this page: http://www.godsnutrition.com/faq
- Warranties, Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability.
- We warrant that the products will be free of defects in manufacturing for a period of 90 days from your date of purchase. Should there be any defects in the product or packaging of the product you may return the product for a refund or replacement within 90 days of the date of purchase. All product returns must be done in accordance with our return policies as stated on the Fees Schedule and Purchasing Policies web page.
- Except for any specific product warranty stated above, stated on the website or stated on the products or packaging for the products, to the full extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all warranties for the products or services, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT SUCH LAWS APPLY, THESE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE USER.
- We are not responsible for any interruption or unavailability of the Services. You understand that accessibility of this website is Internet based and we cannot guarantee continued access to, or availability of, the Internet or our website. We are not responsible for the loss of any data posted to our website by you.
- Links to Other Websites.
- The Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on or through the Website or the Service does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave the Website and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, employees, agents, and representatives harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, demands, liabilities, judgments and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of, or related to, your use of the Website or Services or any violation of these Terms of Service.
- Additional Terms.
- “Products” means the products we offer on our website.
- “Services” means all of the services and information offered on or through our website
- “Terms of Service” or “Agreement” refers to these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service include our Privacy Policies and any other policies, terms or conditions referred to in these Terms of Service or posted on the Website.
- “We”, “Us” or “Our” refer to God’s Nutrition, LLC, the owners and operators of the website and the creators of the products.
- “Website” refers to the internet website located at GODSNUTRITION.COM, and any pages accessible through the home page for our Website and any content or materials placed on or available directly from the Website.
- “You” or “your” refers to you, the user of the website or purchaser of our products. You also agree you will be liable for the purchases of products or use of our website by anyone you permit to use your userID and password or any account you have established with us.
Gods Nutrition, LLC
Fees Schedule and Purchasing Policies
- The fees for the products are the prices indicated on the website. The prices will also be reflected when you place products in your basket for purchase.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise on the website, the prices for our products include sales tax.
- c. All prices are reflected in US dollars.
- All fees and charges shall be paid in a timely manner.
- By providing your credit card information, you authorize the Company to charge your credit card for all products or services which you purchase. We will use the credit card information you provide for the purpose of processing your payment of the amounts due and charging those charges to your credit card. You authorize us to maintain the credit card information in our files for a reasonable time to allow us to fully process your credit card payment, including to investigate any credit card disputes or any inquiries regarding your purchases.
- You must provide all the information necessary to allow us to properly charge your credit card.
- In the event any charges are past due, the Company will charge interest on all past due amounts in an amount up to 18% per year on all past due charges and fees.
- Costs of Collection.
- In the event your account is referred to collection, you agree to pay all costs of collection, including all courts costs and attorneys’ fees incurred in collecting any sums.
- Return Policy.
- Products may be returned for a full refund no earlier than ten days after purchase of the products, but not later than 60 days after the purchase of the product. You may return the product if you are not happy with your results for any reason.
- In the event of a defect in the product, you may return the product within 90 days of your purchase for a replacement or refund. You should return the defective product in accordance with the terms of this section.
- You must contact us prior to returning any goods and obtain a product return approval from us. If the product seal is broken when received or if the product appears to have been tampered with please return the product for a replacement or refund.
- As part of the product return, you must include all remaining pills in the original bottle and in the original packaging.
- You must package the returned product in the same manner as originally delivered to you. We will not provide a refund in the event the product bottle is broken or damaged.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping the returned product to us.
Gods Nutrition, LLC
We do not intentionally collect personal information about children under the age of 13
If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of the Terms of Service, do not use the services or access the website.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We use information you send to us by email to help process your orders, to maintain your account with us, and to answer any questions you may have. We will also use this information to provide you information about our company, our products and new products we may offer.
We will use your name, address, telephone number and credit card information only for the purpose of charging your credit card for purchase you make. We may also use this information for any inquiries about purchase you make and we will share this information with our bank and our credit card processors and your credit card company. This information will be used only for the purpose of processing your credit card and to validate those purchases.
Do We Share Your Information?
We will share your credit card and related information with our bank, our credit card processing agency and your credit card company to the extent required to properly process your credit card purchases and to validate those purchases. We will also use this information is there is any questions or disputes regarding any purchase made by you.
In addition, we will share any information you provide to the extent we are legally required to provide such information. This includes responding to any proper request from any law enforcement agency and to respond to any subpoena or other court order. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose any information you provide to any law enforcement agency if we suspect there has been any illegal activity.
How Do We Keep Your Information Secure?
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that has been collected from you
We use industry-standard encryption technologies to protect all your personal financial information from unauthorized access.
Limitation of Liability
Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your private information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT, OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE WERE GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claim or Other Intellectual Property ClaimWe respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the website, please contact us at:
God’s Nutrition: email@example.com
and provide us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; Your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.